By Jaakko Alanko
Jaakko Alanko is British B2B marketing expert with global experience in B2B marketing.
Until last year, hes was the Chairman of McCann Enterprise, the B2B marketing agency within McCann Erickson group in London.
Jaakko has worked for McCann Erickson group for over 25 years in Helsinki, New York and London and has made career from account executive to Vice President of one of the biggest global advertising networks.
Jaakko Alanko´s promise:
The seminar will offer you strategic principles, best practices and helpful examples of B2B marketing.
The event will be very interactive and participative. All delegates will offer you the opportunity to participate and become involved in development of thinking and skills.
We will develop strategic B2B marketing thinking together – and after the seminar all delegates can go back to their daily work and teach others.
I will use various techniques of making delegates think, speak and participate.
Video example of Jaakko Alanko:
What the delegates will learn:
– Strategic principles, best practices and helpful examples of B2B marketing;
– How to support the whole sales cycle with marketing communications;
– How to sell value instead of a price;
– How to integrate marketing communications activities;
Who is this course for:
The course is for managerial level people in B2B organizations (organizations, whose main clients are other businesses – consulting companies, law firms, IT companies, industrial companies, etc) who are reponsible for sales, marketing, customer relations, export sales, branding, and tradeshows, etc.
10.00 – 12.00 Part 1: Understanding your market
- Understanding the B2B vs. B2C market.
- Marketing strategy and planning.
- Knowing your market.
- Defining the value proposition.
- The role of branding in B2B.
12.00 – 13.00 Lunch
13.00 – 14.30 Part 2: Understanding your customers
- Market segmentation, targeting and positioning.
- Product and service marketing.
- Delivering value added solutions.
- Managing business relationships.
- Development of buyer seller relationships.
- Understanding the network of relationships.
14.30 – 15.00 Coffee
15.00 – 16.30 Part 3: Marketing action planning
- Supporting the whole sales cycle with marketing communications.
- Customer relationship management.
- Integrated communications planning: online and offline.
- Channel marketing
- Internal employee activation
RISEBA (Riga International School of Economics and Business Administration)
Address: Meža iela 3, Rīga, LV-1048
Early registration till 29th of May
1-2 delegates – 99 Ls + VAT 22%
3 and more – 82 Ls + VAT 22%
After early registration
1-2 delegates – 120 Ls + VAT 22%
3 and more – 102 Ls + VAT 22%
Registration will be open till 7th of June